to reduce your stress and fatigue
Affron® clinical studies
- Affron® and mood enhancement.
- Trials of Affron® in adolescents.
- Affron® in adjunctive treatment with antidepressants.
- Affron® and improvement of occasional insomnia.
- Affron® improved sleep quality even at a low dose.
Ingredients of Affron b
Saffron is a spice valued for its unique flavour and aroma, but it is also known for its properties. This essential ingredient in Mediterranean cuisine is rich in active compounds, such as safranal, which have antidepressant and anxiolytic properties. In addition, saffron has also been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Improve your health and well-being with the power of saffron!
Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is essential for the proper functioning of the body. Niacin plays an important role in energy production, food digestion and the health of the skin, nerves and nervous system. In addition, niacin can also help lower cholesterol and improve cardiovascular function.
Keep your body and mind in top condition with niacin!
Pantothenic acid, also known as vitamin B5, is an essential nutrient for the proper functioning of the body. This nutrient is necessary for energy production, hormone synthesis and the health of the skin and nervous system. In addition, pantothenic acid is also important for immune system function and food digestion.
Make sure you get enough pantothenic acid to keep your body in top condition!
Vitamins B6 & B12
Vitamin B6 and B12 are essential nutrients that are necessary for good health and functioning of the body. Vitamin B6 aids in neurotransmitter formation and immune system function, while vitamin B12 is important for red blood cell production and nerve health. Both vitamins are important for cardiovascular health, energy production and mental and emotional health.
Folic acid, also known as vitamin B9, is an essential nutrient for the proper functioning of the body. This nutrient is important for the formation of cells and for the synthesis of DNA and RNA. In addition, folic acid is also necessary for the production of red blood cells and the prevention of anaemia.
Make sure you get enough folic acid to keep your body and mind in top condition!
How to take Affron b
It is recommended to take 1 tablet a day after eating, with a little water.
It can be taken for 3 to 6 months and can be continued after a break of one month.
- Do not take in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product.
- Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- The product should not be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women, or by children under 12 years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
Affron® (standardised saffron extract (Crocus sativus L., stigma)), nicotinamide (niacin), calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid), diluent (dicalcium phosphate), emulsifiers (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylcellulose, cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, magnesium stearate), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide).
Does not contain gluten, sucrose, lactose, artificial flavourings or GMOs.
Pack containing 30 tablets. Net quantity: 5.4 g.
Store in a cool, dry place.
* Niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamins B6 and B12 and folic acid help to reduce tiredness and fatigue. Niacin, vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system. Niacin, vitamins B6 and B12 and folic acid contribute to normal psychological function.